Friday, October 28, 2011

New Deviant Art Page guys. It Already rocks like.. a rock!



Hi guys. Slowly evolving, Slowly growing. I hate new dynamics blogs. I mean. What the heck is it? There are no widget, no links, only stupid pages, slow interface, slow ANYTHING. What the heck? :D I will try them for a week or two just to see how they re going on. But i hate them. Anyway. Made a new deviant ART page guys! What is deviant art? It's a site in wich you spread.. guess what? Your art! So. That's a very cool community, and i made a channel just for SPRAI. This new name. Be scared by it. :D I'm so happy in these days, but so busy too. I'd love to make some new shirt designs and some artworks for the upcoming CD to post there on devART. But still, it will be upcoming when i will have time to make some new songs!!! :D So waccha doing you here? Go exploring it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment