Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inspiration

Hi guys, SPRAI talking. I'm still organizing the blog in my mind. I opened it anyway to see your general reaction since the birth :) Anyway, we're talking about inspiration. Well. Don't you ever feel like you re creating a song in your mind and it's extremely rock even if you listened to techno or dance till 5 minutes before? Sometime it happens to me. So i ask myself. What is the best style? What style fits ME? That's what i find almost the hardest thing to do. Understanding what style you wanna do. I personally feel like i wanna do everything i need to do. And you?

For example, i want you to listen this:



Compared to this:



Well, these are two tracks i did, but i wont talk about them so much. There will be time for that, but. What i meant is: i find extremely funny making a rock music. And then, making a dance one. So what should i follow? Myself or the mainstream vision of music in wich every artist has his own style and that's all?

I dont know.

In this blog i don't actually know what i'm talking about. That's why i like it so much. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment