Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hello World!

I hate yellow. But hell yeah. I gotta start somewhere. Somewhere i may feel lost. In a yellow color for example. I might be happy. I think i will. And with the yellow color too. So what. Let's make some noise. This is a music and art blog. More about music, lyrics, music production etc anyway. But i will post also some art for Singles layouts :) So. Ready to listen some good music? Well, may not be that good but hell, i do my best ok? And. I sing also in italian. You don't like italian? You might do. And anyway i think i will post lyrics with translations, if needed. Oh. I am Sprai. I play guitar. I produce music. And i draw. And i waste my time talking with myself pretending it's a first blog post, in wich case this really is. Lol. Quite a good start i may say. I feel brighty as yellow. Damn i hate yellow.

2 comments:

  1. Just some things:

    1) I hate yellow too (more than you surely);
    2) Actually, I think in this post you are more crazy than creative;
    3) Therefore yes, I think it's a good first blog post too XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) yeah. But we all MUST love it. LOL
    2) XD.....
    3) yay thanks.

    thanks for the first comment ever!

    ReplyDelete